Remote Learning


Hello group mates, I hope you are all doing well. We are moving into a remote learning environment, which is something I’m not too well accustomed to, but will be something I will have to adapt to since the remainder of the semester is set to be done online. It’s going to be interesting, for sure. Maybe a bit annoying too. I hope the first day of the online class with Professor Sinkoff goes well and smoothly. Also, we have another presentation that we have to work on soon on persuasion. There will for sure be certain challenges along with it, but maybe now there will be different and new challenges. Many may rise because it will all be executed through virtual and online means, no physical presence or physical contact of a group. I’m not too worried for this group because I think we have a good dynamic and a good leader.

- Erika Zuniga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quaratin -Mabys

Quarantine Update