College

I have been doing research for my part on Social Security, it has been pretty stressful. I've been managing writing papers, studying for tests, and doing this project. Managing five classes, going to school only twice a week, and very little to no sleep has cause me so many headaches, I lost count after the second week. This is my second semester here at mdc, I need to keep my gpa at a 3.5 in order to go to FIU after my two years. I personally like college a little bit more than high school. Everyone is focused on their own thing and everyone is so friendly with one another.

Comments

  1. I understand classes can become overwhelming at times. I have 5 classes this semester as well but I'm managing my time and classes. Keep up all the great work and I'm glad your enjoying college and meeting friendly people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning

Quaratin -Mabys

Quarantine Update