Group presentation - Nielsen Nip

Hello, group presentations went well! I really was satisfied with how everyone was well prepared with their portion of the presentation. I also enjoyed watching all the other presenters present. I listened to their presentations and learned from it in, they grabbed the classes attention and they maintained them focused on their topic. My topic for the presentation was based on how farmers wealth contributes to the United States wealth. Completing research for the presentation made me gain knowledge about something I did not know before. I also learned about technology and ways it is beneficial for us and ways it can negatively impact us. Even though presenting can be a bit nerve racking at times, however I know this is something that will mold all of us to be better speakers in the future. This is something that just takes practice and learning on how to keep the audience entertained  on what one is speaking about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning

Quaratin -Mabys

Quarantine Update